Press Conference: Situation of agricultural markets 2021
"Trade and internal market uncertainties"
When? February 19th, 2021 14.00 - 15.00h CET
Where? KUDO online multi-language platform (EN,FR,ES)
Registration until 18th February, 18:00 CET
- Christiane Lambert, President, COPA
- Ramon Armengol, President, COGECA
- Pekka Pesonen, Secretary General, Copa-Cogeca
SECOND EUROPEAN LIVESTOCK VOICE DEBATE
"In a jungle of labels, what is driving animal welfare practices?"
Animal welfare is an essential preoccupation for all actors in the livestock sector, as well as for consumers, and has led to debates at various levels, both national and European, including in the Farm to Fork strategy. As a consequence, various policies, standards and labelling schemes have sprouted from different sources like producers, NGOs, national or EU institutions… This debate will look at the impact on actual animal welfare and consumer confidence.
- Inês Ajuda, Manager of the farm team at Eurogroup for Animals
- Denis Simonin, Senior Expert on animal welfare at the European Commission’s DG on Health and Food Safety
- Peter Sandøe, Professor of bioethics at the University of Copenhagen since 1997
- Trine Vig Tamstorf, Chief policy advisor for animal health and animal welfare at the Danish Agriculture and Food Council
SMART AGRI HUBS PROJECT WEBINAR
Post COVID-19 in the agri-food sector: A new way of working for DIHs and farmers
Press Conference: EU wine harvest and market situation
Press Briefing by the Chairman of Copa and Cogeca Wine Working Party Mr Thierry Coste focusing on the wine harvest 2020, impact of COVID-19, Brexit, CAP and long term strategy for the wine sector.
Biodiversity Strategy 2030
the Future of the EU Countryside - Filling the Gaps
- MEP Alexander Bernhuber (EPP)
- MEP Isabel Carvalhais (S&AmpD)
- MEP Elsi Katainen (Renew Europe)